Sunday, March 18, 2012

On Learning to do Better



I walk down the street.
There is a hole in it. 
I fall in. 
It isn't my fault. 
It takes a very long time to get out. 

I walk down the same street. 
There is still a deep hole. 
I pretend not to see it. 
I fall in. 
I pretend it's still not my fault. 
It takes a long time to get out. 

I walk down the same street. 
There is still the same deep hole. 
I see it. 
I fall in anyway. 
It's a habit. 
I get out quicker this time. 

I walk down the same street. 
There is a deep hole. 
I see it. 
I walk around it. 
I don't fall in. 

I walk down a different street. 

~ Portia Nelson 





Today is the day, I walk down a different Street. 









Receive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email :

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment