Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Um... What exactly is a Life Coach, anyways?

Whenever I tell someone that I'm going to be a life coach I receive a standard response of "good for you" or "awesome" or "oh, cool", which is almost always followed by an "um....what exactly does a life coach do anyways?"

The first few times I was asked this question I found myself fumbling around in search of adequate words to properly explain, just exactly, what it is that I would be doing once starting this new gig.

I already understand life coaching on a deeper, wordless level because it is something I already naturally do without thinking much of it. I can't help myself.
Encompassing it in a definition is a little more tricky.

So, after several awkward and stumbly explanations of this, as of yet, clearly defined profession...
and after a bit of contemplation on my part, these are the words I will be giving to inquiring minds:

Many times we arrive at a place in our lives where, despite everything we have been trying to do to create happiness, we can feel deep down in our souls a discontent. And for one reason or another we can't seem to gain enough clarity to know what to do about it.

As a life coach, I will help to remove the limiting beliefs which are making things so cloudy. I will guide you to clear skies. It is here that it will be so ridiculously obvious to you what to do next, you won't be able to help but act.



So, in all reality it's more like guiding than coaching. 
Guiding you to your life of purpose, clarity, and happiness. 
It is your birthright.



Peace & Love, 
Chandra Nicole

Receive The Latest Posts Directly To Your Email :

Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

  1. Can I be your first clien--I believe you could be a life coach right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! and, you most certainly can :)

    ReplyDelete